Based upon the type and number of new jobs to be created, the total capital investment for a project, and a review of the company's financial statements, the Huntington area can offer companies that establish new facilities the following types of incentives:
- Reduced price for land to build a new facility.
- “At cost” building construction and lease back.
- Buy down of lease cost on constructed facility.
- Financing of equipment and building.
- Free office space for a company’s key person during the project’s construction phase.
- Free office space for initial interviewing of applicants.
- Free rent during initial phase of lease on building.
- Temporary housing for a company’s key person during the project’s construction phase.
- Relocation grants based upon the type and number of new jobs to be created.
For more information on the above incentives, please contact HADCO at (304) 525-1161 or email@example.com.